Where is Pwoje Espwa's Child Protection Policy?

On May 9, 2011, at 10:06 AM, "Bill Commer" <bcommer@wjcainc.com> wrote:Mr. Kendrick

I still do not recall any previous discussions with you, even though you make specific mention of this in your blog post.

As I mentioned, we are happy to talk to you to see if we might be able to help you and your organization.

Please re-read the note that I sent you on Friday and please be reminded that Mr. Scott is in Haiti. Upon his return, he and I will make arrangements to speak with you at a time that is convenient for you.

Thank you

William Commer

________________________________________________________________________

From: Paul Kendrick <kendrickpt@aol.com>
Date: May 9, 2011 10:34:35 AM EDT
To: Bill Commer <
bcommer@wjcainc.com>
Cc:
reseaucitadelle@gmail.com, Robert Morris <rmorris@itmlaw.com>, chad.scott@freethekids.org
Subject: Let's keep it simple

RE: Project Espwa

Les Cayes, Haiti

Dear Mr. Conner,

It seems that you want to do it your way. I don't need to speak with you at this time. I am simply requesting a copy of your child protection policy.

If you don't have one, please say so. If you are unwilling to share it, please say so.

Why is there a need to wait two weeks for someone else to discuss this issue? Boisvert indicated to me that there is an extensive child protection policy already in place. I am certain the Board of Directors has a copy of the child protection manual.

Please send it to me.

I urge you not to make more of this than need be. One would think you'd be delighted to share any information that can help protect children from any kind of abuse.I should tell you that the more we are pushed back, the more vigilant we become.

Finally, what is Boisvert's email address?

Haitian journalist, Cyrus Sibert, and I may want tospeak with him directly.

Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Sincerely,
Paul Kendrick
Freeport, Maine

cc: Cyrus Sibert, Cap Haitien, Haiti
_____________________________________________________________________________


 
From: Paul Kendrick <kendrickpt@aol.com>
Date: May 10, 2011 11:34:40 AM EDT
To: Bill Commer <
bcommer@wjcainc.com>
Subject: Fwd: Let's keep it simple

Has the child protection information I requested been sent to me?

_________________________________________________________________________

 

No comments:

Post a Comment