My request is simple. Would you please provide me with a copy of your child protection policy, systems and procedures manual.

----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kendrick [mailto:kendrickpt@aol.com]
Sent: Mon 5/9/2011 9:24 AM
To: Bill Commer
Cc: chad.scott@freethekids.org; Robert Morris
Subject: Re: Free the Kids/Pwoje Espwa

Dear Mr. Connor,

My request is simple. Would you please provide me with a copy of your child protection policy, systems and procedures manual.

Project Espwa is one of the largest boarding facilities for children in Haiti. As such, I expect that your organization's child protection plan is one of the most comprehensive plans in Haiti. We would like to review your plan as part of our effort to create a best practice model for schools and institutions in Haiti.

Also, I would like to be able to write directly to Marc Boisvert. I will need his email address.

Many thanks,
Paul Kendrick
__________________________________________________________________________

From: "Bill Commer" <bcommer@wjcainc.com>
Date: May 9, 2011 10:06:23 AM EDT
To: "Paul Kendrick" <kendrickpt@aol.com>
Cc: <chad.scott@freethekids.org>, "Robert Morris" <rmorris@itmlaw.com>
Subject: RE: Free the Kids/Pwoje Espwa

Mr. Kendrick

I still do not recall any previous discussions with you, even though you make specific mention of this in your blog post.

As I mentioned, we are happy to talk to you to see if we might be able to help you and your organization.

Please re-read the note that I sent you on Friday and please be reminded that Mr. Scott is in Haiti. Upon his return, he and I will make arrangements to speak with you at a time that is convenient for you.

Thank you

William Commer






No comments:

Post a Comment